How we can Help
The Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau is here to help with your media request and can provide the following services.
- Itinerary development, story ideas, facilitating research and one-on-one visits to local museums, attractions, restaurants, hotels, shopping destinations, festivals and events for qualified media.
- Provide background information on Chapel Hill and Orange County including attractions, accommodations, restaurants, meetings and conventions, shopping, entertainment, arts and culture, sports, history, tourism stats, travel-related services and trends.
- Set up or provide requested interviews.
- Fact checking stories and articles containing information on Chapel Hill/Orange County.
- HD Digital B-Roll
- Current local media lists
- Organized group and individual press trips throughout the year
- Online image library (see below)
Based on strict copyright restrictions with the Bureau's photographers, these photos are only to be used by members of the media for editorial purposes in print, broadcast and online articles promoting the Chapel Hill/Orange County NC area as a leisure or meeting destination. Images are also provided for publicity and/or attendance promotion. Photos cannot be provided for and/or used for Commercial purposes. If you are looking for a particular shot that you don't see displayed, please let us know; as this is only a sampling of the images available. Photos used must be credited "Courtesy of Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau" unless otherwise noted.
If you would like to receive a media kit, be placed on our media mailing list or need other assistance, please email Communications Director Patty Griffin or call 919-245-4321.