Orange County Historical Museum
Located on the site of North Carolina’s 1788 Constitutional convention, the museum interprets the history of Orange County from pre-settlement period through the 1950s. Its collection includes the only complete set of Colonial weights and measures in the U.S. and the desk of Governor Thomas Burke. A second-floor gallery features special exhibits on local history.
- Parking Information: Off-street parking is available in the town parking lot in the 100 block of Churton St. No-limit parking is available on both sides of West Tryon St. past the Presbyterian Church.
- Restrooms On-site:
- Admission Information: General Admission is free, but donations are welcome.
- Hours - Thursday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Friday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Saturday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Sunday: 11:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Monday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Tuesday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Hours - Wednesday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm