Featuring formal indoor dining rooms, adjoining rose gardens, and a spacious temperature controlled brick patio, we offer space for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, after parties, bridal luncheons, and more. From the elegant ambiance of our indoor fireplace to the twinkling lights on our patio, La Residence offers a charming setting for all wedding celebrations, large or small.
Dining & Entertainment-Dining
- Full Bar/Lounge:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Description: Bistro Lunch with Crepes Thursday & Friday 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
- Hours - Thursday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hours - Friday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hours - Saturday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hours - Sunday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hours - Tuesday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Hours - Wednesday: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Space Notes La Residence is divided into several rooms that can be open or closed off for particular seating areas. You may reserve either the front half or back half of the restaurant for your wedding, social events or for a special reception. The front block of rooms combined are best suited for parties up to 90 guests. The garden side will seat 50–60 people and offers a more informal option. The entire restaurant can accommodate 140 seated or 250 for a reception. You may want to consider outside dining in the heated covered patio which can accommodate 50–100 people for a sit down dinner and up to 250 for a reception. Weddings can be held on our garden patio,seats up to 160, in the front rooms, 65 seated and on the Garden side of the restaurant up to 125 standing. The entire restaurant is also available for up to 300 people.