Julian's, founded in 1942 by Alexander Julian's father, Maurice Julian, is an intriguing mix of past and present. Here you can experience the classic personal service and custom tailoring that has made loyalists of thousands of University of North Carolina alumni, while discovering the very latest in men's fashion from Alexander Julian and other innovative designers. Still a family business, the shop has been owned and operated by the children, Alex and Missy, since Maurice's death in 1993. Men's and women's clothing, accoessories and the Floxglow Chapel Hill collection candles.
- Parking Information: Pay street parking and parking deck located one block North on Rosemary St. Download the Park on the Hill mobile app for easy pay.
- Hours - Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hours - Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hours - Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hours - Sunday: Closed
- Hours - Monday: Closed
- Hours - Tuesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hours - Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm