Farm House Restaurant
Situated in a quiet woodsy area just outside of Chapel Hill, the Farm House Restaurant has served old-fashioned cooking since 1969. Steaks are cooked on an open charcoal grill and brought to the table still sizzling on hot cast iron skillets. The atmosphere can be described as rustic and romantic, with kerosene lamps adorning each table. Fireplace seating is popular in the cooler months.
Dining & Entertainment-Dining
- Group Dining:
- Full Bar/Lounge:
- Description: 18% gratuity on parties or 6 or more. Multiple banquet rooms available for social events.
- Hours - Thursday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Hours - Friday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours - Saturday: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Hours - Sunday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Hours - Monday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Hours - Tuesday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Hours - Wednesday: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm