The Carolina Basketball Museum chronicles the history of UNC Basketball and includes nearly 500 authentic artifacts, hundreds of photographs, and videos of various players, coaches, championships and historic moments. The interactive museum is the first university basketball-only museum in the country. Located on the first floor of the Ernie Williamson Athletics Center, open Monday-Friday 10am - 4pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm, select times on home game days. Free admission. New displays added in 2018.
- Description: Saturday, 12/21 – Sunday, 12/29 – CLOSED for Winter Holiday Break. Monday, 12/30 – OPEN 10 a.m. until 1 hour prior to tip-off for the UNC vs. Yale Basketball game Tuesday, 12/31 – Wednesday, 1/1 – CLOSED for the New Year Holiday.
- Parking Information: Parking for museum guests is located across the street in metered spaces of the Williamson lot during regular business hours
- Monday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Charge for Parking:
- Restrooms On-site: