Bin 54 Steak & Cellar
Bin 54 believes in serving the highest quality meats, seafood, and vegetables in a simple and honest manner. Everything they serve, including the bread and desserts, are made in house with the best available ingredients they can find. Their fish is Sashimi grade and the beef is a mixture of aged USDA Prime and Certified Black Angus.
Dining & Entertainment-Dining
- Group Dining:
- Full Bar/Lounge:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Count On Me NC Certified:
- Hours - Thursday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Hours - Friday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Hours - Saturday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Hours - Sunday: Closed
- Hours - Monday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Hours - Tuesday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Hours - Wednesday: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Description THE ABERDEEN ROOM: The Aberdeen Room is the perfect setting for larger social gatherings, such as birthdays, graduation celebrations, and business dinners. It’s our most-requested room, as patrons love its exclusivity and privacy from the main dining room. The photographs on the walls feature prominent historical locals in the Chapel Hill community. The Aberdeen room also can offer a 60″ HDTV for use in presentations. Aberdeen seats up to 22 using two tables. You can also utilize a boardroom setting with one large table, perfectly suited for executive board meetings and private conferences. The boardroom setup seats up to 16 people. // THE WINE CELLAR: or the most intimate experience Bin 54 has to offer, the Wine Cellar offers an intimate atmosphere in a warm and inviting room. Enjoy a unique table setting in a room filled with our wine collection, and a view of chefs preparing cuisine on open wood fire grills. Comfortably seats 2 to 8 guests.// THE TERRACE: The Bin 54 Patio is for those who are looking for a more relaxed, cozy setting. Soft, fluffy pillows and large wicker chairs meets the Southern breeze in a casual setting suited for any occasion. Seats up to 30 people.