If you're a frequent visitor, you probably remember Spanky's in this space. Well Lula's is owned by the same Chapel Hill Restaurant Group. Lula's specialty is skillet fried chicken! But you gotta try the pork chops, short ribs, farm-to-table vegetables, freshly squeezed lemonade, homemade biscuits, mint juleps and much more!
- Description: Open on Mondays during home basketball games
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Brunch: Sunday 11;00 am - 3:00 pm
- Outdoor Dining:
- Gluten Free:
- Full Bar:
- Description Banquet room can comfortably accommodate 45 guests for a seated dinner or up to 55 for a standing cocktail event. We also offer the rental of our entire upstairs space, complete with private bar and bathrooms. This space can hold 90 guests for a seated dinner or up to 110 for a standing event.
- Space Notes Upstairs @ Lula's amenities include: Ceiling mounted LCD projector, Laptop connection for presentations, 115" diagonal screen, Wireless internet access, TWC Satellite television and DVD player, Music provided by Pandora, Wireless microphone